You = Designer
You enjoy design, challenges, ideation and contributing to the creation of amazing work. You can move from one project to another without missing a step. You fret over details. You work hard and push ideas because you know the first is not usually the best. And you are determined to do whatever it takes to see an idea through.
You’re happy throwing on some headphones and getting into production mode, just as much as you like diving into new ideas and brainstorming with the team.
You want to learn, grow, and you obsess over everything. But you’re not a robot and can have fun. Ultimately, you want to work with talented people to do amazing work.
Email your resume and portfolio to email@example.com
What You'll Do
- Work on-site as part of our creative team in Portland, Maine.
- Assist in the design and production of projects including print ads, commercials, photography, catalog layouts, websites, branding, content, and more.
- Layout and design creative presentations.
- Contribute to the creative execution of work.
- Put the client and your team before yourself.
- Be flexible and nimble to meet clients’ and agency needs.
- Use your brain and collaborate with others to solve problems.
What You'll Bring
- A solid portfolio is a must. Agency experience preferred. 1+ years of professional experience or a recent graduate in a design related field.
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop).
- Confidence when it comes to executing ideas and work.
- Knowledge of visual design, brand development, and the creative process.
- A deep attention to detail and ownership of your craft.
- The ability to multi-task and solve challenges.
- A solid point-of-view and the ability to critique work and ideas effectively.
- Ability to work independently.
- Real passion for your craft: design, creativity, solutions.
What You'll Get
- Full benefits including medical and dental.
- Matching retirement plan.
- Flex schedule: take time off when you want.
- Paid holidays.
- Amazing clients to work with.
- A dog to pet and things to drink.
- A team that works hard, has fun and loves a good challenge.