You = Account Manager
You enjoy working directly with clients and agency teams to develop creative solutions. You can oversee multiple accounts and projects without missing a step. You are adamant about process and clear communications – making sure everyone involved knows what’s going on with projects and accounts.
You’re comfortable leading the charge to ensure that the agency provides sound marketing advice, planning, and execution of ideas. You love to solve problems, present ideas and are able to think strategically from a clients perspective.
Email your resume and portfolio to email@example.com
What You'll Do
- Lead day-to-day client communications.
- Partner with clients to identify their strategic needs.
- Develop clear creative briefs and kick-off agency team.
- Collaborate on marketing recommendations, strategies and creative solutions.
- Define project scope, estimate and write proposals.
- Provide leadership within the agency on behalf of the client.
- Monitor budgets, research and production activities.
- Review output of deliverables against scope and briefs.
- Gather assets from clients, other agencies and third party suppliers.
- Participate in new business and/or creative presentations.
- Identify new opportunities to add value to existing clients.
What You'll Bring
- Interest and aptitude for creative business and marketing solutions.
- 4+ years experience in account management (digital, production, creative).
- Knowledge and understanding of a wide range of project types, from interactive to print, broadcast, content, video and social.
- Strong analytical, strategic thinking and communication skills — have the ability to synthesize, develop and present clear and concise recommendations.
- Self-motivated and willing to expand knowledge.
- Ability to apply knowledge of client business to meaningful insights, advice and planning for the client’s business.
- Experience working with clients to develop contracts, project scopes and budgets.
- Ability to work independently while also collaboratively with client and agency teams.
What You'll Get
- Full benefits including medical and dental.
- Matching retirement plan.
- Flex schedule: take time off when you want.
- Paid holidays.
- Amazing clients to work with.
- A dog to pet and things to drink.
- A team that works hard, has fun and loves a good challenge.